1. Visit college web-site www.gcgldh.org or www.jsrsolutions.com/gcgldh
2. Click on APPLY ONLINE
3. Chose the class you are seeking admission to.
4. Fill in all the basic required fields like name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth,
mobile number and/or e-mail id. and click submit
5. On successful registration you will be given a Username and Password on-screen. Note
it down. Please keep it safe and secret. It is required to continue further to complete the
application form and for use in future too.
6. On registration an SMS will be sent on registered Mobile No. containing your
Registration No./login ID and password for future purpose.
7. Complete the application form by filling the required fields starting the choice of class
you are seeking admission to and then complete personal profile, like category, annual
family income, etc. and click Save
8. Make a choice of reservation main category (and sub category on right side for armed
forces/sports/handicapped) if you want admission against reserve seats and then save the
information by clicking on save
9. You will choose the compulsory and optional subjects for admission by clicking Add
Subjects of Selected Class button after selecting the row of the class of admission.
10. Fill lower exam details starting with 12th exam results and then next higher classes one
by one you have passed by clicking the Add Lower Exam Details button, Uni./Board
name and Panjab University Registration number (for old students only who are already
registered with University), Last exam passed, Exam Roll number, marks obtained in
exam passed etc.
11. All fields marked with red * are compulsory.
12. Click Save
every time you complete a part of the admission form to save the
information you have filled.
13. Click Add/Update
if you want to change any information you have wrongly
entered in the form. Change, if any, must be done before the last date to apply. You can
not edit/alter the information after the last date of online application for admission.
14. The candidate may check status of its application in the merit/rank list on the following day of closing of date of applying for a particular class.
15. If certificates are found in order by the admission committee, the candidate need to submit fees same day, else seat will be given to next student in merit list.